Job Title: Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Location: Montrose Chaguanas
Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
Salary/Benefits: To be discussed.
Working Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Saturday
Scope: Provides customer service support to the Company's Customers by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of transactions in a timely manner. Ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 5 O’Level / GCE qualification with passes inclusive of Mathematics and English.
- One year working experience in a customer service or administrative capacity.
- Reliable and adaptable to work environment and demands of the job
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Polite, Professional and customer service oriented
- Good organizational, administrative and research skills
- Computer literate skills with Microsoft office proficiency (Intermediate or higher), particularly, knowledge of MS Excel and access
- Problem solving skills, and ability to calmly diffuse all potential customer conflict situations
- Ability to work under pressure and to work flexible or extended hours
- Ability to learn new software and understand and use various types of databases.
- Ability to prioritize, identify reoccurring challenges, and ascertain long term solutions
- Knowledge of or willing to learn how to Operate office equipment
- Ability to adhere to our No Smoking, Drug, and alcohol policy.
- Handle & Lift parcels and packages between 1 to 30 pounds on average