The following is an update on our shipments that may result in an irregularity in our service provision:
1. On Tuesday, our shipment was not loaded on our airline cargo carrier due to overcapacity of the airplane and as a result, this shipment arrived on Wednesday instead;
2. Therefore, on Wednesday; we received two shipments (for the 2nd and 3rd);
3. Complicating this situation further, our shipment for Wednesday was transferred to Customs & Excise for clearance before the Tuesday’s shipment was, therefore the Wednesday’s shipment was available to the Warehouse before the Tuesday’s;
4. A decision was taken to dispatch the Wednesday’s shipment for Pick-Up and Delivery before Tuesday’s since it would not have been cleared until hours later that night;
5. This will result in Wednesday’s shipment being sent on delivery today (Friday) and Tuesday’s shipment being sent out on next Monday.
6. Pick-Up shipments would not be affected and would be available today and tomorrow.
CSF apologizes for the inconvenience caused and will make all efforts to ensure proper coordination of available shipments in the face of these unanticipated events.
Thanking you in advance for your understanding.